“Your act of kindness are iridescent wings of divine love,
which linger and continue to uplift others
long after your sharing.” ~ Rumi
Rumi’s message of love is as important now as it was in the 13th century. His words of wisdom continue to resonate around the world and are at the center of our mission: self-reflection, tolerance, and love towards oneself and others.
The Rumi Educational Center is carrying on this legacy in America and for the wider world. In addition to completing our formation as a non-profit organization in 2017, we also have:
- Expanded our online outreach by sending out a weekly quote from Rumi to 700 people
- Presented a weekend retreat, “What Is Love?” at La Casa de Maria, Santa Barbara from February 10-12, 2017
- As the Santa Barbara chapter of “Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom,” helped to facilitate a monthly interfaith meeting
- Developed more programs for delivery online
- Expanded research through collaboration with other nonprofits to offer Rumi’s teachings in the field of mental health
We are excited by the response we have received and will be expanding our work with new programs, online courses, and a curriculum for children and young people.
We ask for your help in bringing Rumi’s message to more people. The Rumi Educational Center is a nonprofit organization, and your financial support is critical. Your tax-deductible contribution can help bring Rumi’s healing message out into this wounded world.
For those who have contributed in 2017, thank you again for your generous support. We hope that you will continue to partner with us in our commitment to promote Rumi’s messages of peace, universal love, and tolerance in our troubled times.
Fariba Enteshari, Ed.D.
DONATE NOW (all donations are tax-deductible)
Rumi Online Course in Development
Rumi Educational Center is developing our first online course to share the message of Rumi. We would love for your support in helping us offer these teachings in a bigger way this year. To offer support, visit our donation page or click the link above.